Thursday, April 7, 2011

Needing a haircut

Help! I need a haircut!

I seem to go through these stages. I let my hair grow really long, usually because I'm too cheap, too broke, or too lazy to get it cut. Meanwhile, I'm getting really sick of pulling hair out of the drains, my hairbrush, my salad... You get the idea... The ends are split, the layers are... less layered, more yucky. So I begin craving a much shorter cut.

These are some styles I've worked in the past, some not as cool as others obviously.

Must have been about 15 here...

My high school graduation picture.
Hard to see how long my hair was, but it was pretty long.

In December, the year after I graduated from high school,
I celebrated my birthday by cutting off my hair.

This may have seemed fun at the time...
Must have been about 21 or 22 or something..

I was about 23 here...
I was sort of growing my hair out again,
but before I moved to Vancouver, my sister and I put red and blonde chunks in my hair.
It turned pink. I wish I had those pictures.

24 years old I guess, still growing my hair out again...

I was 25 here.. Wow! My hair grew fast in a year!
Why doesn't that seem right?

And now.
I haven't even had a trim since last June.
Sad, right? I know.

So what do you think? Should I go short again? 


Shorter? 


Or shortest? 



No comments:

Post a Comment