Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

I'm so lucky this Easter. I get to spend it with Ian, my Mom, and Bob! And Ian's parent's will be coming over to our house for turkey dinner tonight also! It's my first turkey dinner, I sure hope it turns out okay!

I think, for me, every holiday is just a fantastic excuse to get together with family. This holiday is extra special for us because it's only the second time we'll have my family and Ian's family together in the same place, besides at our wedding. Once, about 5 years ago, Ian's parents came to visit us in Vancouver and then we took them up to Kamloops to meet my family. Then they met again at our wedding last year. And now, for the first time ever, we get to host members of my family and members of his family for a meal at our own house! Actually, we may have cheated a bit, we had Ian's parents over for lasagna last night, too! But tonight's the extra special holiday turkey dinner.

I hope you're enjoying a wonderful holiday weekend with the people you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment