Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sounds of Spring

As spring approaches, so does the singing outside our windows in the morning. The cardinal has been particularly vocal lately, and I'm afraid that means he might be leaving us for the warmer season, and I'll miss him if he goes. I don't remember seeing him until the weather turned cooler, so I doubt he'll stick around. But maybe he was just being elusive and he'll continue to be a regular visiter through the spring and summer. On the other hand, if he keeps flying into the window, maybe he should just move on!

I made the video small, and apologize that it's also sideways - I always forget that I can't rotate videos!!  But the point was not the scenery anyways, it was the accompanying audio.

And yes, I think that also sounds like a woodpecker in the background (among the other noises) and I hope he's not wood-pecking my house! Preferably not my trees either, but definitly not my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment