Thursday, October 21, 2010

Closer

I saw a big truck at the house today. Guess what that means? It's getting closer! I suspect it's the auction company picking up all of the beautiful pieces of furniture we can't afford to buy from Mrs. S. Once that stuff is out, I'm pretty sure most of what's left will be ours... I know there were a few pieces that her daughter was taking and I'm not sure if those are still there.

I still can't believe how lucky we are that Mrs. S. is leaving us so much of her stuff! She keeps saying she doesn't want us to think she's just leaving her junk. We keep trying to reassure her that it's fine, and we don't think it's junk at all! We have almost no furniture, so anything she leaves will be appreciated.
Next week we'll do the final walk-through. That will be really exciting! We'll get a sneak peak at what she's leaving I guess. I'm almost tempted to drive past the house again and see if I can get a look at what's coming out, but that's pretty creepy. And actually, I don't really care that much, I'm just excited to get in there ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment