Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mixed emotions

Sometimes I don't even have the words to express how I feel about moving. I think I'm going to miss it here soooooo much! I'm going to miss our places, our friends... I know we'll meet new friends and find new places, but this is where we had our first date. This is where we used to go for picnics. This is where Ian likes to ride his bike up hill. This is where I used to work, and here, and here... Our days have been filled with "do you remember when..?" or "we used to..." These are all such sweet memories as we wander around our city these days, trying to take it all in, again... And it doesn't feel like there's quite enough time to spend as much time with our friends as I'd like to.

We sold our couch and our microwave this evening, and our bookshelf may be leaving tomorrow. Our table and chairs, and several other odds and ends returned to Kamloops earlier this week, and for this we are very greatful to Cindy's parents!! So we'll be sitting on the floor this week. But that's okay. I usually sit on the floor anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment