Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Half-iversary!

Today is our six month anniversary! I can't believe how fast time has flown by! And after only six months, I still feel like the luckiest girl on Earth, and I am certainly married to the best guy. This is a good start, right?

We're going to take a break from our packing and sorting today to go for a nice dinner at the Stone Grill , under the Granville Bridge on the downtown side. We've been meaning to go there for ages. We thought this was a nice excuse to do it. We have a coupon, too! I just love having a coupon for a nice dinner. A ridiculously expensive restaurant that we can't justify visiting becomes an incredibly expensive restaurant we have to visit just this once, to use the coupon! So our lovely dinner will still end up costing more than we can usually justify, but it seems acceptable when you've used a coupon. I mean, can you imagine how bad it could be if you didn't have a coupon?!

Twisted thinking maybe.

Sorting sucks. Packing's okay, it's the part where I have to sort what we're keeping that's throwing me off. Laundry sucks too when it's piled as tall as me.


No comments:

Post a Comment